Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cauliflower & Red Potatoes with Mustard and Goat Cheese

I made a pretty good side dish, so I thought that I would share it with you.

"What to do with you... what to do with you, Mr. Cauliflower?"

Cauliflower
Red Potatoes
Shallots
Dijon Mustard [2 Tablespoons]
Olive Oil [1 Tablespoon]
Salt & Pepper [to your taste]
Roast Seasoning [Dash]
Garlic Powder [to your taste]
Goat Cheese [Crumbles]

I tossed the potatoes and cauliflower with the mustard, olive oil, and seasonings. I put it in the oven at 400 degrees for about 40 minutes. After the first twenty minutes, I added the shallots (you can probably substitute with scallions). After the potatoes are tender and cooked through (and the cauliflower is roasted-crispy), add some goat cheese, toss it around with a tiny fork. Then, when serving, put some fresh, cool goat cheese crumbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment